We have firmly positioned ourselves as one of the most promising Manufacturers and Suppliers of Limestone based in India. The Limestone provided by us contains silica in different proportions and is largely composed of calcite mineral. Our Limestone finds its application in varied industrial applications. Made available in varied types and grade, the Limestone available with us is surely the right choice to vouch for. The clients can obtain the Limestone at pocket friendly prices from us.
Grades of Limestones Offered By Us As Per Applications
- Cement Industry : Limestone containing about 45% CaO and above is usually preferred for the manufacturing of cement. The proportion of Al2O3 + Fe2O3: SiO2 should be 1:2:5. Magnesia sulphur and phosphorus are regarding as most undesirable impurities
- Iron & Steel Industry : Limestone is used in this industry both in the blast furnace to lower the temperature of melting and second to from calcium silicate by combining with silica of the iron ore, which comes out as slag. For this purpose good fluxing limestone low in acid constituents such as silica, alumina, sulphur and phosphorus is required. The limestone should be dense, massive, preferably fine grained, compact and non-fretting on burning
- Chemical Industry : The calcium carbide manufactures generally prefer lime containing 95% CaO (min.), not more than 3% SiO2, not exceed 2%.
- Sugar Industry : In sugar industry lime is used for the clarification of juice form can be beets. Milk of lime 1% in volume of cane juice is added to pre-heated juice. Limestone to be used in sugar industry must be high in active lime (CaO S 80% min.) must be low in iron, alumina and silica, etc.
- Glass Industry : Glass industry required high limestone (CaCO3: 94.5%) combine CaCO3 and MgCO3 should be 97.5%.
- Fertilizers Industry : The latest use of limestone introduced in the country is in the manufacture of calcium ammonium fertilizers, limestone is used only as carrier. For this purpose limestone should contain MgCO3 + CaCO3 85% (min.) SiO2 5% (max.) and acid in-soluble 14% (max.)
- CaCO3 :Â 85-97%
- CaO :Â 48-54%+
- SiO2 :Â Below 1%