The company is known as one of the foremost Dolomite Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. Our Dolomite is offered in a wide array, which is high in demand all across the country. We offer Dolomite in Powder form, Stone form, Chips form, and Calcined Dolomite. Our Dolomite is used in making steel and iron. Moreover, we have our own mines of Dolomite that assist us in maintaining its quality. The Dolomite can be availed from us at reasonable prices.
- Iron and Steel Industry
- Dolomite is used in iron and steel industry as refractory raw materials and a flux
- Ferro Manganese
- Contains MgO 19 to 20%, CaO 28 to 30%, SiO2 2 to 5% and R2O3 2 to 2.5%.
- For certain commercial glass, the Fe2O3 content up to 0.25% is permissible
- For truly colorless glass Fe2O3 content of 0.04% (max.) is sometimes specification
- Fertilizer Industry
- Contains CaCO3 + MgCO3 90% (min.) and SiO2 5% max
- Inferior grade dolomite limestone of 15 20% MgO can be used as soil conditioner
- Contains CaCO3 58 75%, MgCO3 28-48% and other constituent should be less than 3%.
- Magnesium Metal
- Contain MgO, 40.5%, CaO 58.10%, Fe2O3 0.8% and insoluble 0.6%.
- A soil conditioner
- Steel melting shop
- Detergents and soaps
- Ink industry
- Iron and steel
- Powder coating
- Ceramic industry
- High degree of whiteness
- Low moisture content
- Environment friendly
- Slow reaction with acids
- High magnesium content
- High density