We are one of the prime Bauxite Manufacturers and Suppliers in India. Our Bauxite is high in quality and can be supplied in large quantities, as per the demands. Bauxite is claylike and earthy and is obtainable in white to deep brown or red color. The Bauxite provided by us is stringently tested on varied quality parameters, in order to meet the industrial standards. Furthermore, the clients can obtain the quality-tested Bauxite, at industry leading prices from us.
Grade Available As Per Their Application
- Refactory Grade for metallurgical use
- Mineralogical character of bauxite has a bearing on its digestion in caustic soda. If monohydrate, high temperature and higher concentration of soda is necessary while the trihydrate variety is digested at low temperature and lower concentrates. Metallurgical Grade Bauxite composition offered by us: A12O3 more than 44% and up to 55% and SiO2 4% (max.)
- Abrasive Use
- When bauxite is fused in an electric furnace, synthetic corundum is formed which is used in making of grinding wheels, rubbing bricks, and polishing powers. Abrasive Grade Bauxite Composition offered by us: A12O3 50% (min.) SiO2 4% (max.)
- Chemical and Petroleum Industries
- For use in chemical industry bauxite should have high alumina and low iron content. Iron causes setting difficulties and imparts coloring effects. Chemical Grade Bauxite composition offered by us: A12O3 58% (min.), Fe2O3 2.5% (max.)
- Steel and Cement Industry use
- Bauxite should have A12O3 40% SiO2 5% and Fe2O3 30 40% bauxite for use in cement industry. In the steel industry metallurgical grade bauxite is used as a flux as partial replacement of fluorspar. Cement and Steel Grade Bauxite composition offered by us: A12O3 - 40%, SiO2 + 5% and Fe2O3 30 40%.
- Ferric Alum
- Aluminum Plants
To enquire about the desired product(s), just check the box and then click Inquiry Now button which is provided below.